The Academic Scholarship is offered to those students going into Year 7, Year 9 and Year 11 who are able to demonstrate an exceptional level of performance academically.
The application process for the academic scholarship comprises two steps:
- Complete an academic test through ACER. This will be conducted onsite at Inaburra, under examination conditions, on approximately Saturday 26 February 2022, 8:30am – 11:45am (exact timing will be advised by ACER at the end of August 2021 at which point we will update this site). The test will contain four key components:
- Written expression (25 minutes);
- Humanities – comprehension and interpretation (multiple choice, 40 minutes);
- Mathematics (multiple choice, 40 minutes); and
- Written expression (extended response, 25 minutes).
All applicants must be registered with ACER by approximately Monday 31 January 2022 (exact timing will be advised by ACER at the end of August 2021 at which point we will update this site). A fee of approximately $95 (inc GST) will apply.
- Attend an interview with our Principal, Dr James Pietsch, by invitation only. These interviews, with select applicants, will be conducted from approximately Monday 28 March 2022 and will be approximately 45 minutes in duration. Select applicants will be required to discuss what they can bring to Inaburra, their aspirations and why they should be considered for the Academic Scholarship.
All applicants will be advised in writing as to the success of their application by the close of April 2022. Should you have any questions regarding scholarships at Inaburra simply contact the Enrolments Officer, Ms Nicole Redmond on 8525 2254 or email firstname.lastname@example.org