Congratulations to the HSC class of 2017 at Inaburra School. They are a fine group of students who should be very pleased with the results they have achieved through hard work and perseverance over the last 13 years of schooling.
The following subjects recorded averages that exceeded the State average by more than 15%:
Ancient History and Food Technology.
The following subjects all recorded averages that exceeded the State average by more than 10 %:
Industrial Technology (Multimedia), Legal Studies and Mathematics General and Music 1.
The following subjects all recorded averages that exceeded the State average by more than 5%:
Biology, Business Studies, Community and Family Studies, PDHPE, Software Design and Development, Textiles and Studies of Religion (1 unit).
The following subjects had 100% of students achieve a band 6 or band 5 result:
Chinese Continuers, English Extension 1, English Extension 2, Food Technology, History Extension 1, Music 1, Music Extension 1, Textiles and Design.
Other notable aspects of the HSC results for 2017 include:
- 44% of Inaburra students achieved at least one result in the top band.
- A total of 94 Band 6 results were recorded.
- Alexander Samios achieved listing on the All Rounder NESA for achieving the top band in 10 units of subjects studied.
- Vanya Jovanovic and Alicia Miller were selected for ENCORE – the HSC Music Showcase.
- Alicia Miller was selected for CALLBACK – the HSC Dance showcase.
- Matthew Winfred of Year 11 got a perfect score in Mathematics Extension 2.
- Liam Woods student received 6th place in the state for Construction.
The My School website profiles Inaburra School and includes details of its NAPLAN results. Click here for a direct link to the website.