Friday Afternoon Rugby Tag K-6 (Term 2)
Inaburra joins Scots Brighton and Danebank in a recreational sports afternoon for 4 x Fridays (Friday 13, 20 May then 10, 17 June) from 3:45pm-6:00pm. The program is suitable for students in Kindergarten – Year 6 with no previous experience required.
If you would like to register your child please go to: https://www.trybooking.com/BZGAZ
CIS Primary Boys Rugby League Trials
All the best to Callen Matthews and Dylan Hodgkisson who will be heading to St Mary’s on Monday 9 May to trial for a place on the CIS Primary Boys Rugby League Team.
Junior School Athletics Carnival – Wednesday 18 May (Week 4)
Our Junior School Athletics Carnival will be held on Wednesday 18 May at ‘The Ridge’ Athletics Track. Kindergarten and Year 1 students will join us from 11:30am.
Events held will be 100m, 200m, 800m, 1500m, Shot Put, Discus, Long Jump, High Jump. This year the High Jump and 1500m are for serious competitors wishing to qualify for zone. The 1500m is an open race for all ages (U8-12+years) and will be held at 8:00am for serious runners. The High Jump is for students who have training and previous experience and will be held towards the end of the day – it may run past the finish time of 2:00pm.
The Junior School Athletics Carnival is always a pleasant day and parents are warmly invited to come along and enjoy the occasion.
- Week 3 – Mon 9 May CIS Primary Rugby League Trials Year 5/6
- Week 3 – Fri 13 May Friday afternoon Rugby Tag K-6 at Shark Park- Scots & Danebank
- Week 4 – Wed 18 May Inaburra Junior School Athletics Carnival K-6 at The Ridge
- Week 4 – Fri 20 May Friday afternoon Rugby Tag K-6 at Shark Park- Scots & Danebank
- Week 5- Wed 25 & Thurs 26 May CIS Primary Rugby Union Trials
- Week 5- Wed 25 May Wednesday after school FitXP program – Basketball & Tennis, K-4 at Inaburra 2:45pm-3:45pm
- Week 5 – Fri 27 May CSSA Primary & Secondary State Cross Country Carnival – Sydney Int’l Equestrian Centre
If you have any questions about sport in the Junior School please contact Mrs Robyn Carroll email@example.com