Academic Scholarship – Year 7, Year 9 and Year 11 2024
APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2024 SCHOLARSHIPS ARE NOW CLOSED
The Academic Scholarship is offered to those students going into Year 7, Year 9 and Year 11 in 2024, who are able to demonstrate an exceptional level of performance academically.
The application process for the academic scholarship comprises two steps:
- Complete an academic test through ACER. This will be conducted onsite at Inaburra, under examination conditions, on Saturday 25 February 2023, 8:30am – 11:45am. The test will contain four key components:
- Written expression (25 minutes);
- Humanities – comprehension and interpretation (multiple choice, 40 minutes);
- Mathematics (multiple choice, 40 minutes); and
- Written expression (extended response, 25 minutes).
All applicants must be registered with ACER by Monday 6 February 2023. A fee of $110 (inc gst) will apply. To register with ACER, simply click on the following link: https://scholarships.acer.org/intro/2558
- Attend an interview with our Principal, Dr James Pietsch, by invitation only to a select group of students. These interviews will be conducted from Monday 27 March 2023 and will be approximately 45 minutes long. Applicants will be required to discuss what they can bring to Inaburra, their aspirations and why they should be considered for the Academic Scholarship.
All applicants will be advised in writing as to the success of their application by the close of April 2023. Should you have any questions regarding scholarships at Inaburra simply contact the Enrolments Office on 8525 2254 or email firstname.lastname@example.org