Academic Scholarship – Year 7, Year 9 and Year 11 2025
APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2025 SCHOLARSHIPS ARE NOW OPEN
The Academic Scholarship is offered to those students going into Year 7, Year 9 and Year 11 in 2025, who are able to demonstrate an exceptional level of performance academically.
The application process for the academic scholarship comprises two steps:
- Complete an academic test through ACER. This will be conducted onsite at Inaburra, under examination conditions, on Saturday 24 February 2024, 8:30am – 11:45am. The test will contain four key components:
- Written expression (25 minutes);
- Humanities – comprehension and interpretation (multiple choice, 40 minutes);
- Mathematics (multiple choice, 40 minutes); and
- Written expression (extended response, 25 minutes).
All applicants must be registered with ACER by midnight AEDST on Sunday 4 February 2024. A fee of $140 (inc GST) will apply. To register with ACER, simply click on the following link: https://scholarships.acer.org/
- Attend an interview with our Principal, Dr James Pietsch, by invitation only to a select group of students. These interviews will be conducted from Monday 25 March 2024 and will be approximately 45 minutes long. Applicants will be required to discuss what they can bring to Inaburra, their aspirations and why they should be considered for the Academic Scholarship.
All applicants will be advised in writing as to the success of their application by the close of April 2024. Should you have any questions regarding scholarships at Inaburra simply contact the School Registrar on 9543 2533 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.