Inaburra Parents & Friends build community, is a conduit for parent information and education, raises funds and supports the school in its activities. For a full list of current activities led by the Parents & Friends please refer the School Calendar. Below is a list of key dates for 2017:
- Outdoor Movie Night: Saturday 1 April 6:15pm for 7:00pm Basketball Courts
- Mother’s Day Stall: Wednesday 3 May PAC Servery
- Father’s Day Stall: Wednesday 23 August PAC Servery
- Father’s Day BBQ: Wednesday 23 August 7:30am COLA
- Inaburra Open Day and Fete: Saturday 2 September 9:00-3:00pm
- Junior School Parent/Teacher Celebration: 17 November 7:00pm Hazlehurst Gallery
The Parents & Friends welcome involvement from everyone in the school community and look forward to their participation at meetings and events.
Twice a term Parents & Friends hold evening and afternoon events to give parents and caregivers a forum to find out more about the school and take the opportunity to ask questions of the School Principal and other senior staff.
The topics in previous meetings have included Global Education at Inaburra, Innovative Practice and Meet The New Teachers.
The School Principal or his representative is present at all meetings for Q&A. The Parent Meetings in 2017 are on Tuesday evenings and Friday afternoons. Please see refer to the School Calendar for more details. Below is a list of dates for the remaining events in 2017:
- Tuesday 16 May: 7:00pm for 7:30pm start – Room 321
- Friday 9 June: 1:00pm – PAC Servery – Principal’s Q&A
- Tuesday 1 August: 7:00pm for 7:30pm start – Location TBA
- Friday 15 September: 1:00pm – PAC Servery – Principal’s Q&A
- Tuesday 24 October: 7:00pm for 7:30pm start – AGM – Location TBA
- Friday 24 November: 1:00pm – PAC Servery – Principal’s Q&A
The Executive Committee
President: Barbara Curtis
Secretary: Dani Tardent
Treasurer: Sajal Lodhia
Community Support Group
Junior School Parent Co-ordinator: Dotte Derrickson
Senior School Parent Co-ordinator: Amanda Drury
Community Events Co-ordinator: Meredith Laverty
Fundraising Support Group
Fete Co-ordinator: Michelle Yee (with Amanda Drury and Paula Linton)
Event Co-ordinator: Ruth Wernick and Jen Bosilkovski
General Support Group
Debbie Alvarez, Paula Linton and Susie Mitevski
For further information please email the Parents & Friends Secretary on email@example.com
NSW Parent Council
Inaburra School is associated with the NSW Parent Council . The Council exists to represent the interests of parents of independent school children. Inaburra parents are welcome to use the Council’s resources on their website.